Meditation, undoubtedly, is the best way to get to know your inner self. It is a proven fact that those who meditate regularly experience total rejuvenation, revitalization, and transformation.
Holistic Healer Dr Purvi Jayaaraaj (Ph.D. Alternative Medicine, founder of Samrruddhi Healing Center and Institute of Drugless Therapy, Bangalore, India) shares her wisdom and guides you through 4 profound and beautiful meditations techniques that aid you to cultivate mindful awareness and expand consciousness, which will benefit a regular meditator with physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
White Light Meditation
- White light mediation or “Jyoti Dhyana” as it is called in Sanskrit, is an intense meditation technique that allows you to enjoy your natural healing capacity and wellness potential.
- Practicing this regularly allows you to know the true form of your spirit, soul, and inner self. You will be able to achieve a complete sense of solace; your anger and emotions will be under your control. You will be able to achieve the feeling of oneness, enjoy a new sense of purification, and enlightenment.
- If you practice white light meditation for fifteen minutes visualizing the same wishes every day, you are likely to find significant changes in your thoughts, surroundings, events, and resources crucial to the fulfillment of your purpose!
- This meditation provides us with the opportunity to cleanse, rebalance, and recharge our body and mind. Just as we take steps to clean our bodies, discard waste and feed it with adequate food for its survival, this exercise gives us an opportunity to wash away any residual stress, tension or emotions we may be holding on to and feed it with comic energy which is vital for our overall wellbeing.
- “Chakra” is a Sanskrit word literally meaning “Wheel”. These wheels can be thought of as vortexes that both receive & radiate Life Force Energy/ “Prana Shakthi”.
- There are 7 major energy centers (chakras) in the human body. They run from the base of the spine to the crown of the head. Chakras influence Emotion wellbeing, physical health & mental clarity.
- Chakras can become blocked and if even one of the 7 Chakras becomes blocked, it leads to physical and emotional problems.
- The “Beeja Mantras” are one-syllable seed sounds that, when said aloud, activate the energy of the chakras in order to purify & balance the mind & body. When you chant the Beeja Mantras as guided in the meditation, you resonate with the energy of the associated chakra and help activate the power of the Energy center and keep them open and aligned.
Self Healing through Positive Energy
- As mentioned in ancient Indian Vedic scriptures, everything is a form of energy. Whether we see it or feel it, we navigate through all kinds of it as we go about our day
- Positive, neutral, or negative, we create energy every moment of every day. Everything we think, everything we say, everything we do, and everything we don’t do emit corresponding vibration that gets sent out to the world.
- If we focus our thoughts, words, and actions on creating more positive energy, our life will improve in magnificent ways. Everything in our life and everyone in our path will move to a higher plane of vibration.
- Everyone has the ability to connect with their own healing energy and use it to strengthen themselves in all aspects. In this meditation you will be guided to use this universal energy for your wellbeing.
- Buddha once said -“we are what we think, all that we are arises with our thoughts, with our thoughts we make the world.” Our ancient vedic scriptures have always emphasized on “Yad-Bhavam, Tad-Bhavathi” meaning “as you think so it becomes.”
- Positive thinking is one of the most of important requirements for our well being and progress. Positive affirmations are sentences aimed to affect the conscious and sub conscious mind.
- Self-affirmations guided in this meditation are the statements that we tell ourselves in order to create the change or reality we aspire for.
- Self-affirmation induces positive thinking that can have significant impact on our overall wellbeing. Repeating positive affirmations affect the inner mind which in turn can help better your behavior, habits, actions and reactions. Thereby putting you in a better position to transform your inner and external words.