Chakra Balancing Multi-Layered Crystal Pyramid
The Chakra Balancing Pyramid is a 4-sided pyramid, made from 7 layers of natural healing crystals. Each of the crystal layers consists of material which corresponds to the etheric energies of each of the 7 main chakras in the human body, in the same order in which the layers appear, from lowest (red for the Mooladhara Chakra) to the highest (violet for the crown chakra).Each of the crystals in this pyramid associate to harmonizing, cleansing and empowering a specific chakra.
These seven chakra pyramids are layered and bonded together with crystals like red jasper, orange jade, yellow jade, green aventurine, turquoise, blue agate and amethyst.
The positions of each of the chakras in the human body, as well as their colors is shown in the diagram below:
From the diagram, you can see how each of the layers of the pyramid corresponds to each of the chakrasThe Sanskrit word chakra literally translates to a disk or wheel. They are energy centers located at the mid-line of the body. There are many chakras in the human subtle body but 7 chakras are considered to be major and most important ones. Any imbalances in these chakras can result in varied type of physical, mental and emotional issues. Awareness to which of your chakras are out of balance could be a key to regain one’s health. For example, frequent throat infections could be due to blockage in the throat chakra, recurring headaches could be due to defect in the Agna chakra located at the forehead.
Defects in Chakras
a. Overactive chakras
b. Underactive chakras
c. Blocked chakras
d. Misalignment of chakras
e. Structural energetic defects in chakras
Most of the physical ailments which go undiagnosed or which do not respond to medical treatments could be because of defects mentioned above
Here are some of the examples of psychological issues and other problems which can trigger due to such defects.
- Excessive fear
- Suicidal tendency
- Excessive sexual urge
- Lack of interest in sex
- Lack of creativity
- Feeling victimized or guilty
- Unable to forgive others
- Suffering from excessive ego, jealousy, hatred, inferiority or superiority complex
- Excessive confusion
- Unable to take firm decisions
- Afraid of change
- Lack of love
- Wanting to or unable to control everything
- Uncontrolled anger aggressiveness
- Self-pitying, self-hatred, seeking others attention etc.
Though there are many ways to heal and rectify the defects of chakras, taking assistance of natural crystal makes the job simple and easy
Benefits of using Chakra Balancing pyramid
- The pyramidal structure is a store house of energy. The sacred geometry of pyramid is built to incline towards Earth’s magnetic field and are perfect receivers and transmitters of cosmos energy. Meditating with such a structure gives best results to manifest desired intentions.
- If Chakras are unbalanced in a person and not properly aligned or blocked – it can affect physical and mental health. The spiritual development is also connected with the good health of the Chakra. The chakra balancing crystal pyramid helps align and balance the chakras in one’s body.
- The combination of the divine symmetry of the Pyramid with the divine symmetry of Crystal creates it as a strong object which has a huge reservoir of vitality and vigour to help you heal your mental, physical, spiritual concerns.
- The Chakra Balancing Pyramid create a strong pulsating healing power many feet around the area of its placement and helps to drive away the evil forces from the home or office environment.
- Just place in your home or office or anywhere that you wish to create positive energy, the pyramid does it’s work for you.
- Effective for students as placing on study table helps them to have a relaxed mind, sharper focus and better memory.
About Crystals in the pyramid and
their healing affect with the associated Chakras
- Red Jasper – Is the supreme nurturer and encourages spiritual development at a gentle rate. Can also help alleviate stress.
- Associated Chakra is Root Chakra (Mooladhara): The seat of physical vitality and the fundamental urge to survive. It regulates those mechanisms which keep the physical body alive. It is the chakra whose main aspect is innocence.
- Properties: Survival / Grounding / Stability, gravitation drawing into a point, trust, Survival, self-preservation, root support, desire to be in the physical world.
- Orange Jade –Brings joy and teaches the interconnectedness of all beings. It is energetic and quietly stimulating.
- Associated Chakra is Sacral Chakra (Swadhishtana): The seat of physical vitality and the fundamental urge to survive. It regulates those mechanisms which keep the physical body alive. It is the chakra whose main aspect is innocence.
- Properties:Relationships, Sexuality, Empathy, Pleasure, Well-being, connection, delight, emotions, feeling, polarity, change, Gonads and reproductive organs, legs.
- Yellow Jade –Is thought to be a very lucky crystal. Energetic and stimulating, brings joy and happiness.
- Associated Chakra is Solar Plexus (Manipura Chakra): Located at the center of the body it is the place where physical energy is distributed. It is the center for unrefined emotions and personal power. It is the center that give us the sense of complete satisfaction and contentment. Our creativity is fueled by our power of will.
- Properties: Will Power, Joy, Motivation, self-esteem, transformation, identification, mastery, will over your own light, power in relationship with others, vitality, energy, standing steady in your own self, desire to express individuality, Pancreas, stomach, liver, gall-bladder.
- Green Aventurine –A comforting, all round healing and harmonising crystal.
- Associated chakra is Heart Chakra (Anahata): The center of real, unconditional affection, spiritual growth, compassion, devotion and love. It is the bridge connecting the lower and higher energies of our being and is the place where resides our Spirit, our true Self, free and independent.
- Properties: Compassion, Love, open-hearted, desire for self-acceptance, balance emotions, harmony, place of integration, Thymus, heart, liver, lungs, blood circulation.
- Turquoise –A good all-round healer. Is said to be a good choice for migraines and for soothing the eyes. It is thought to help poor circulation.
- Associated chakra is Throat Chakra (Vishuddha): The center for communication, self-expression and creativity. This is where the inner voice of one’s truth is expressed. It is the chakra of diplomacy, of pure relationships with others, and of playful detachment. Speaking with a knowledge of our interconnectivity through Spirit reflects mastery of this energy.
- Properties: Communication, Creativity, Sound, Intuition, Synthesis, Self-expression, Desire to speak and hear the truth, Thyroid gland, throat, upper lungs, arms.
- Blue Agate –Is a blue healing crystal that promotes psychic ability. A bonding stone in love and friendship.
- Associated Chakra is Third Eye Chakra (Ajna): The seat of intuition and direct spiritual vision; it is here that we visualize things through our “third eye” of intuitive knowledge. The opening of the third-eye corresponds with spiritual awakening. It is the chakra of forgiveness and compassion.
- Properties: Knowingness / Intuition / Perception, Self-Mastery, wisdom, imagination, Pituitary gland, spine, lower brain, left eye, nose and the ears.
- Amethyst – Is a violet crystal which helps develop your psychic abilities. It is known as one of the master healers.
- Associated Chakra is Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): This chakra represents the highest level of consciousness and enlightenment. It is the connective center to spirit. This center integrates all the chakras with their respective qualities. Mastering the lower vibrational aspects of our being we reside in the full awareness that we are spiritual beings living a human existence
- Properties: Unification of colors Intelligence / Bliss of Divine Wisdom Pineal gland Upper brain and right eye.
How to use
The chakra balancing pyramid can be used in multiple ways by using your own creative visualization. however, below are some of the suggested methods:
1. Place the pyramid either on your study table/ work desk or in any corner of your house/ office to amplify the positive energy in and around you.
2. Chakra Balancing Pyramid is one of the most effective tools to balance your defective chakra. hold the pyramid in your hand and focus on the chakra you want to work on by visualizing the cosmic energy beaming into the chakra through the pyramid.
3. you may also carefully place the pyramid on your body on the relevant chakra position and perform the visualization.