SECTION 1 – The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your preferences and feedback.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
If you fail to provide personal data, where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services & goods). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions – You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you apply for our services; subscribe to our service or publications; request marketing to be sent to you; give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions – As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources – We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use our website (for example, the pages you visit, the length of time you spent on a specific page or the website in general). These cookies do not store 5 any personal information about you but they help us to make improvements and give visitors a better experience.
- advertising networks such as Twitter advertising services whose tracking codes are installed on our website to manage the effectiveness of these campaigns. We do not store any personal data within this type of tracking.
- Identity, Contact and Financial Data from providers of references or credit checks for new clients.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in certain circumstances in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 3 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 4 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com
- Past life therapy
- Using your Subconscious Mind
- Removal of Negative Energy
- Spirit Releasement
- Mudra Healing
- Rainbow Reiki
- Usui Reiki Jikiden Reiki
- Neutralizing Geopathic Stress
- Cleansing haunted houses
- Black Magic Removal
- Pyramid therapy
- Sujok Therapy
- Aura Reading & Healing
- Healing through light
- Chakra healing
- Higher Dimensional Healing
- Crystal/ Gemstone healing
- Healing through singing bowls
- Aroma therapy
- Magnified Healing
- Quantum touch healing
- Pranic Healing Palmistry
- Hypno Birthing
- Tarot Card Reading
- Handwriting Analysis
- Enhancing Memory Power and Concentration
- Discovering the Power of mind
- Personality Development though etiquettes
- Healing through Homa
- Healing through breathing
- How to excel in exams
- Languages of Light
- Healing through stars
- Healing relationships
- ‘Writing’ your way to success
- Inner Healing
- Positive Energy Amplification Techniques
- Numerology Face reading
- Healing Through Meditation
- Pendulum dowsing
- Aroma Therapy
- Healing through Music
- Attracting money & Creating abundance
- Astral Travel
- Emotional Freedom technique (EFT)
- Healing Through Numbers
- Dream and Symbol analysis
- Restructuring body through power of mind
- Healing tools for future times
- And many more